Pakistan, Pakistan is not just a piece of land, it is a name of living ideology. Pakistan got freedom from the British Empire on 14 Aug 1947. Many people of the world believe that Pakistan is a terrorist state but fact is no, totally no. Pakistan did suffer a lot on terrorism specially when it comes to Afghanistan. Pakistan did got control over terrorism with in the country but Pakistan is doing more.
Today i gonna show you the amazing facts about Pakistan.
- Fact 1. Pakistan is the only nation in this word which was made after a heavy dialogues. Quaid play his part very well in the making of Pakistan. Although we lost a huge number of public during immigration process.
- Fact 2. Pakistan is the first country who was made on the name of religion on Aug 14, 1947. Pakistan was made over Islam and the one of the major slogan in making of Pakistan was (Pakistan ka matlb kia LA ILA HA ILALAH) which means the meaning of Pakistan is Allah is one. Well if you are thinking that Pakistan is the only state which was made on the name of religion then you are wrong. Israel, another country which was made on the name of religion but this time for Jewish. Israel declared its independence on May 14,1948.
- Fact 3. Pakistan Founding Father Muhammad Ali Jinnah, who is also known as Quaid e Azam. In 1945 he got to know that he has the TB of last stage. He also been told that he doesn’t has many time on earth. Quaid gets the promise from doctor that he’ll not gonna tell anybody about his disease. Because Quaid knew that the moment everyone gonna know about my disease,Pakistan will be all over. This was the greatest kept secret of 20th century.
- Fact 4. Pakistan was the biggest country as in Area of the Muslim world after separation. Although after it, Pakistan was attacked on Kashmir, by India. In 1971 India attacked again and we lost province Bengal. Which is now known as Bangladesh.
- Fact 5. In Pakistan Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto is the only person who was President and Prime Minister. After how he faced judicial assassination and was hanged in the era of Gen, Zia ul Haq.
- Fact 6.Banazir Butto daughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was the first female Prime Minister of Muslim world. Although she was also killed in 2007, at Rawalpindi.She wasn’t a noble lady after all, She had many corruption cases.
- Fact 7. Dr Abdus Salam was the first Pakistani to receive Nobel Prize Award on Science. Mohammad Abdus Salam NI, SPk, KBE, was a Pakistani theoretical physicist. A major figure in 20th century theoretical physics, he shared the 1979 Nobel Prize in Physics with Sheldon Glashow.
- Fact 8. In Pakistan its has the highest mountain range of the world. Pakistan got the big mountains like Himalaya, Hindo kash and K2.
- Fact 9. 50 percent of the footballs shifted across the world are made in Pakistan. Most of them are hand stitch, they are produce from the city of Sialkot. Economy and industry. Sialkot is the world’s largest producer of hand-sewed footballs, with local factories manufacturing 40~60 million footballs a year, amounting to roughly 70% of world production
- Fact 10. Pakistan population stands in 6th largest in the world. It might get in top 5 after census of 2017.
- Fact 11. Pakistan is the only Muslim country in world, who has the research center in Antarctica. The Jinnah Antarctic Station is an Antarctic scientific research station operated by the Pakistan Antarctic Programme. It is located in the vicinity of the Sør Rondane Mountains, Queen Maud Land, in Eastern Antarctica.
- Fact 12. Pakistan has the highest paved international road, The Karakoram Highway. Its is also the eight wonder of the world.
- Fact 13. When it become on desert, who guys think nothing more then the cactus. Well Pakistan have the world only fertile desert known as Tharparker.
- Fact 14. In Pakistan, baby is born after every 7 seconds. So that means while i’m writing this article more then 100 children might been born. (Not fully confirmed)
- Fact 15. According to the institute of business administration they gathered a poll from 125 countries and they declared that Pakistan is the world 4th most intelligent country of the world.
- Fact 16. Pakistani national anthem which is also known as “Qoumi Tarana” ranks intop 3 tunes of the world.
- Fact 17. Pakistan is the only Muslim country who has the nuclear power.
- Fact 18. Pakistan has the seven Strongest army of the entire world. Pakistan Army has more than 650,000 soldiers. You also been surprise to know that most of the united nation peace keep missions are been conducted by Pakistan.
- Fact 19. Pakistan has the world 2nd largest salt mine. Not only it is world 2nd salt mine but also Pakistan oldest salt mine as well. It was discovered by the Alexander in 320 BC. Khewra Salt Mine. The KhewraSalt Mine (or Mayo Salt Mine) is located in Khewra, north of Pind Dadan Khan, an administrative subdivision of Jhelum District, Punjab Region, Pakistan, which rises from the Indo-Gangetic Plain. It is Pakistan’slargest and oldest salt mine and the world’s second largest.
- Fact 20. Pakistan also have world largest Ambulance service. Edhi organization is world largest non profitable social welfare organization. It runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days in year, without any rest. Abdul Satar Edhi started the service from the single room and now Edhi organization has more then 300 offices in the country. Not only that it has branches in other countries as well like Japan, UK, USA and Canada.
- Fact 21. Believe it or not, bothworld youngest Microsoft experts are from Pakistan. The Arfa Kareem and Babar Iqbal. They both got their goals in the age of nine.
- Fact 22. The Baltoro Glacier, at 63 km in length, is one of the longest glaciers outside the polar regions. It is located in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan-administered Kashmir, and runs through part of the Karakoram mountain range.
- Fact 23. The Tarbela Dam on the Indus River in Pakistan is the largest earth-filled dam in the world and second largest by structural volume. It is located in Haripur District, Hazara Division, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, about 50 kilometers (31 mi) northwest of Islamabad. The dam is 485 feet (148 m) high above the riverbed.
- Fact 24. The world’s largest irrigation network is present in Pakistan. It serves 14.4 million hectares of cultivated land. The irrigation system is fed by water from the Indus River.
- Fact 25. Pakistan has the 4th largest country in internet growth.(Not Fully Confirmed)
- Fact 26. The Changa Manga is a planted forest which includes a wildlife preserve, in the Kasur and Lahore districts of Punjab, Pakistan. It is located approximately 80 kilometers south-west of Lahore. It was once the largest man-made forest in the world.
- Fact 27. The tournament is held on Shandur Top, the highest polo ground in the world at 3,700 meters (the pass itself is at 3,800 meters). The festival also includes Folk music, dancing and a camping village is set up.
Some of these facts can be wrong but not all of them. If you were under estimating Pakistan this might change your thoughts. Pakistan is the best country of best people. Pakistan did have some flaws but that’s doesn’t mean we are keeping it. We are trying hard to make our nation a great nation. InshaAllah we will.